View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wasu
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
wasu

Points Points : 1349

HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 _
PostSubject: HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3   HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 pm

HostCore for CFW 5:50 GEN-D3 has just been release to the homebrew community . This cool PSP Homebrew application for PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 Gen-d3 known as HostCore for CFW 5:50 GEN-D3 This cool PSP homebrew application will help your PSP browse your PSP hard drive via USB connection or WiFi which ever one you prefer . This psp homebrew application seem to be compatible with the latest PSP CFW compare to past version that was not compatible . So thanks to PSP Homebrew Developer Buddha for making HostCore compatible for PSP CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 . Feel free to download HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 at the end of this article and remember just like any other PSP homebrew application or games, You will need to make sure you have PSP CFW 5.50 Gen-D3 in order to run HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 on your PSP .

*BETA2 Update*
decided hostcore wouldn’t be hostcore without wifi, so i have gotten it to work with phat. still a few bugs and slim compatibility issues but hopefully will have it fixed with next update.

*FINAL UPDATE*
06/14/2010
I have now gotten wifi working on both slim and phat psps on cfw 5.50 gen d3. still a few bugs but i can live with it. so i have finally accomplished my task of making hostcore 5.50 compatible. now it’s back to my other life Razz will be posting the source s soon as i clean it up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cr3ature
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
cr3ature

Points Points : 11823

PostSubject: Re: HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3   HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 pm

nice update !
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecheatdevice.com
TheGrimReaper
TheGrimReaper

Points Points : 6242

PostSubject: Re: HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3   HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:11 am

Thanks for Posting ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3   HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HostCore for CFW 5.50 GEN-D3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChEaTdEViCe ::  :: Playstation portable :: CFW-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com