Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ZacPalmer
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
ZacPalmer

Points Points : 2190

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Ok so thanks for joining the site, as you can see there is only a selection of the sites members that are active, so if you have just joined the main messege to you is stay active and read the rules before you start posting, which you should of done as you were joining but like most people you skipped the boring parts, but if you want to stay you must follow the rules.

If you want to read the F|A|G then click this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you want to read the rules then click this link:

And if you havent already joined our partnership website then click this link:

Thanks for reading.
ZacPalmer
Moderator/Head GFX/Donater
Back to top Go down
Squeeb
24/7 superman
24/7 superman
Squeeb

Points Points : 2376

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 am

had i read this when i first joined i would have just laughed. but now that i am an acctual member that loves this site, i must agree.

this site is frigging amazing 8D
Back to top Go down
cr3ature
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
cr3ature

Points Points : 11823

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecheatdevice.com
jack
jack

Points Points : 375

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 am

ZacPalmer wrote:

I think you mean F|A|Q lol
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

Points Points : 93

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 am

this was not helpful at all to me
Back to top Go down
http://Originalgamerz.tk
AfterFx
Console user

Points Points : 157

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 pm

-

Last edited by AfterFx on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixel
Donater/Mod/Updater
Donater/Mod/Updater
Pixel

Points Points : 6508

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Hum yes? What the f_ck is this comment? If your too silly to read it just get the **** out..............

LMAO my rage post of the month. BTW, the "fag" is an inside joke... with the old botton...

Back to top Go down
http://cheatdevicee.tk/
ZacPalmer
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
ZacPalmer

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Not every one has joined a forum before, stop being so co(ky and let the admins and mods dictate whether or not this is being read.
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 am

Pixel wrote:
Hum yes? What the f_ck is this comment? If your too silly to read it just get the **** out..............

LMAO my rage post of the month. BTW, the "fag" is an inside joke... with the old botton...

BOOOOOOOOO
im leaving then ur most active member was just walked
out the door because of u pixel peace
Back to top Go down
AfterFx
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 am

-

Last edited by AfterFx on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-TeK-DeV
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
D-TeK-DeV

Points Points : 1304

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 am

It doesn't matter if you find it helpful or not, it only matters if you follow them. All admins and mods make rules to keep the site in control.
Back to top Go down
ZacPalmer
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
ZacPalmer

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 am

D-TeK-DeV wrote:
It doesn't matter if you find it helpful or not, it only matters if you follow them. All admins and mods make rules to keep the site in control.

thank you, atleast some one has sense.

-Ch33zy- leave then, we are not botherd.

AfterFx i didnt even say that you havent, i said not everyone, thats why its up there, and who said you were going to get banned, if you want to we will, as a community based website at the moment you and ch33zy are disrupting it, this topic was only ment to be posted on to say if you found it helpful, at the maximum! i think if you and ch33zy cannot regonise our reasoning then id advise you to leave the site after reading this.

No more posts please
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm

AfterFx wrote:
Ur kidding right? ive been on forums before, no doubt that anyone ever reads the retarted Faq(fag). Nor do they read rules unless they get a warning. Also i would love how my post was "cocky", Pixel i doubt u read that faq so dont give me that shit. i really don't care if i get banned from this site. Whats the loss for me? And out of the 850 users, 31 people have been on in the past 99 hours. So ban if u want. Also 4 people said it un helpful out of 5? and i say again 31 users.
AfterFx Amen to that
We can get them unaffliated from sum sites too
Like unseencoders and all-gamerz so keep saying stuff im with U
We are trusted and long time members from those sites and we
can also keep u from getting affliated from future site because me and AfterFx
are on every pc and gfx site there is
Back to top Go down
D-TeK-DeV
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
D-TeK-DeV

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 pm

-Ch33zy- wrote:
AfterFx wrote:
Ur kidding right? ive been on forums before, no doubt that anyone ever reads the retarted Faq(fag). Nor do they read rules unless they get a warning. Also i would love how my post was "cocky", Pixel i doubt u read that faq so dont give me that shit. i really don't care if i get banned from this site. Whats the loss for me? And out of the 850 users, 31 people have been on in the past 99 hours. So ban if u want. Also 4 people said it un helpful out of 5? and i say again 31 users.
AfterFx Amen to that
We can get them unaffliated from sum sites too
Like unseencoders and all-gamerz so keep saying stuff im with U
We are trusted and long time members from those sites and we
can also keep u from getting affliated from future site because me and AfterFx
are on every pc and gfx site there is
Ay man. If your gonna go, go. If your gonna stay, stay. If you think the other sites are cool, fine.Yes, we probably do have 850 users. Some go and some stay. Sites are made to satisfy your needs and you should find one that suites yours. If you have time to write back your feelings among us, you have enough time to find another site that satisfies you. It looks like this site satifies you, because you came back. All this commotion because you guys don't want to follow the rules. Evil or Very Mad Take that signature of yours and make it say "me and AfterFX, needs to grow up"
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:17 pm

wtf r u talking about i came back to see wat they were gnna say to me i dnt give a F*ck
about u or this site it wipes ass and dnt be saying Sh*t about my ignature because at least i
can get one Me and AfterFx are gud buddies hes the brains im the sumthing else
we stick together alot im sure hell agree with me wen i say
"This site can wipe our clean ass and leave them dirty"
Back to top Go down
D-TeK-DeV
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
D-TeK-DeV

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm

-Ch33zy- wrote:
wtf r u talking about i came back to see wat they were gnna say to me i dnt give a F*ck
about u or this site it wipes ass and dnt be saying Sh*t about my ignature because at least i
can get one Me and AfterFx are gud buddies hes the brains im the sumthing else
we stick together alot im sure hell agree with me wen i say
"This site can wipe our clean ass and leave them dirty"
Like I said, If you have time to write back your feelings among us, you have enough time to find another site that satisfies you . Good luck on the other sites cause your gonna need it GJ!
Back to top Go down
AfterFx
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:52 pm

-

Last edited by AfterFx on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pixel
Donater/Mod/Updater
Donater/Mod/Updater
Pixel

Points Points : 6508

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Rofl! Zac, when im defending you, dont backstab me -_-'. Anyways y'all take it as an insult xD have some humour -_-'.

btw you can rage spam as u want, im not admin so i wont tell you guys that spamming is against rules... even mods cant warn than?

Spam, Spam but dont cry my lovers ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://cheatdevicee.tk/
ZacPalmer
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
Admin/Head GFX/Donator
ZacPalmer

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 am

Pixel wrote:
Rofl! Zac, when im defending you, dont backstab me -_-'. Anyways y'all take it as an insult xD have some humour -_-'.

btw you can rage spam as u want, im not admin so i wont tell you guys that spamming is against rules... even mods cant warn than?

Sorry i didnt realise mate.

And yes if you didnt see that i said NO MORE POSTS"!!!!!!!!! i think that mean you have no sense because you cant read, also you are not on every gfx site and coding, what utter rubbish, you dont even realise that a moderator has not got the power as a admin.

im now making a rule right here. if you still think its nessary to comment in this section again then dont, send it to me or pixel in a pm because your giving off the wrong message to this small community.

Please stop argueing, if you want to leave then do it stop talking but not walking.

PLEASE NO MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD
Back to top Go down
AfterFx
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 am

-

Last edited by AfterFx on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:54 am

Pixel wrote:

this site is retarded thats how u know that is wat mods and admins are fr to tell u that stuff are against the rules u guyz r the dumbest sons of bitches i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
MtnDew
MtnDew

Points Points : 3

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 am

Stop crying like babies.
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff
VIPcoder
VIPcoder
SXYxJeff

Points Points : 708

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 am

ZacPalmer wrote:
Ok so thanks for joining the site, as you can see there is only a selection of the sites members that are active, so if you have just joined the main messege to you is stay active and read the rules before you start posting, which you should of done as you were joining but like most people you skipped the boring parts, but if you want to stay you must follow the rules.

Thanks for reading.
ZacPalmer
Thank you Zac for taking your time and posting this, sorry that you are getting flamed by some kids that really no one even gives a damn about
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Console user

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 am

SXYxJeff wrote:
ZacPalmer wrote:

Thanks for reading.
ZacPalmer
Thank you Zac for taking your time and posting this, sorry that you are getting flamed by some kids that really no one even gives a damn about
look whos talking wat makes u say anyone gives a damn about u
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff
VIPcoder
VIPcoder
SXYxJeff

Points Points : 708

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am

lol true but there are three things im friends with most of all the people here, ive been here longer and have actually helped out, im not a bitch like u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Memebers Look Here _
PostSubject: Re: New Memebers Look Here   New Memebers Look Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Memebers Look Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChEaTdEViCe ::  :: Forum :: Site News & Updates-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com